Mariposa Cruises, one of Toronto’s most unique wedding venues, launches a contest on Facebook for one lucky couple to win their dream wedding on the water – literally.
The $15,000 Toronto Harbourfront wedding comes with all the bells and whistles: the venue, service staff, decor, invitations, dinner, live music, DJ, wedding cake, florals, photography, chocolate truffles and get this—even the wedding gown!
Who: Mariposa Cruises, one of Toronto’s most unique wedding venues, launched a contest for one lucky couple to win their dream nautical wedding. The wedding will take place on the Mariposa ship of their choice, complete with all the extras, valued at up to $15,000.
Mariposa Cruises has been sailing Toronto’s harbourfront from April to New Year’s Eve for more than 25 years and welcomes over 100,000 guests, hosts over 700 special events and runs over 825 harbour tours each season.
Intrigued? Of course you are. So, what can you expect should you win this highly coveted dream wedding? Take a look…
- Ship choice: The Rosemary, The Klancy or The Oriole (up to 50 guests)
- Navigational crew, service staff
- White on white linens
- “Lover’s Knot 1” lunch or dinner menu
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- A wedding specialist to help with onboard planning
- Decor provided by Elevated Events
- Professional DJ and live music provided by Anthony Wright Entertainment
- Wedding cake provided by Creative Cakes
- Chocolate truffles provided by A Cake Odyssey Inc.
- Invitations provided by Paragon DPI
- Wedding gown provided by The Brides Project
- Photography provided by Photoworks
- Flowers provided by Coco & Lily Flowers
When: Now! Entries will be accepted until midnight on Thursday, April 11, 2013.
How: The bride-to-be or groom-to-be can enter on Facebook