A hotel stay is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for couples as it provides a romantic getaway from the daily routine and a chance to focus on each other. The luxurious atmosphere of a hotel, with its comfortable rooms, quality amenities, and thoughtful services, creates an environment of relaxation and intimacy. Additionally, hotels often offer special Valentine’s Day packages, such as candlelit dinners or couples’ massages, that add a touch of extra love and pampering. A hotel stay gives couples the opportunity to create lasting memories and strengthen their relationship through quality time together.
It’s the little things that make love special and These hotels wants to make every couples’ romantic wishes come true for Valentine’s Day.
With Hotel X Toronto’s extravagant romance package Celebrate Love package, guests will be assisted with making their stay an unforgettable one with big and small details alike.
- A $100 credit towards a Romance Experience with personalized planning with the dedicated Romance Concierge to make any romantic wish come true. The Romance Concierge can help with planning a private midnight dip in the heated rooftop pool, a private sunset yoga class, rose petals leading into the bathtub, a private movie screening of your favourite movie, a delicious dessert delivered to you in-room, or they can even assist you with planning a proposal — the options are endless!
- An opulent in-room amenity including a bottle of wine, an array of artisanal macarons, ruby chocolate disks with candied orange, and more.
- Daily complimentary self-parking and the added convenience of early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Also offered at Hotel X, the award-winning Guerlain Spa provides guests with an exclusive Couples Journey which includes customisable Imperial Relaxing Massage and concludes with a Radiance Facial. Guests can relax in the spa lounge and raise a toast to their love with a glass of complimentary Prosecco.
The Kimpton Saint George is the perfect place to have a romantic staycation in Toronto’s most eclectically designed hotel as they just launched their Romantic Getaway package which features the following:
- Suite accommodations
- In-room breakfast for two
- Sparkling wine & a sweet treat upon arrival
- Every evening between 5-6pm guests can partake in Kimpton’s social hour with glasses of wine included as part of their stay. On Friday February 10th, guests can expect an elevated social hour in celebration of Valentine’s Day that will include live caricature drawings, romantic live music, locally-crafted chocolates and wine for all guests to enjoy.
The Pearle Hotel & Spa in Burlington is the perfect getaway just an hour out of the city with gorgeous lakefront views that will leave guests feeling refreshed and reconnected with The Celebrate Love Package. For this package guests will check into their room, pop some bubbly and enjoy a sweet treat prepared by The Pearle’s incredible, award-winning pastry chefs. The Celebrate Love Package includes:
- Chocolate charcuterie
- 1 bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Valet parking
- Late check-out